Monday 16 January 2017

Trump, Clinton and Katy Perry make case to voters, only one does it in the nude



Today's Election Rewind: September 28, 2016 40 day until Election Day [Donald Trump speaking] And if it happens where I am fortunate enough to win on November 8th, I hope you're gonna, everybody get out there.


[Applause] We'll make the right deal.


We will make the right deal, believe me, for you and for the people of Cuba.


[Crowd chanting] USA! USA! USA! [Hillary Clinton speaking] That is exactly right! I love this country, I'm proud of this country.


I want to be a leader who brings people together in our country, sets those goals, gets about the business of achieving them, and proves, once and for all, that love trumps hate.


Thank you! [Policeman speaking] Alright, that's enough of that.


[Katy Perry speaking] No no no, I read the Constitution, I know that I have the right to vote naked.


[Policewoman speaking] Did you read it? Or did you just briefly scan it? [Katy Perry speaking] Ugh.


[Joel McHale speaking] You too? [Katy Perry speaking] Scratch that, gotta wear clothes, my bad.


See you at the polls November 8th! [Brit Hume speaking] Look I think for the most part, she looked composed, smug sometimes, not necessarily attractive.


[Seth Meyers speaking] She? She didn't look attractive? Last night Donald Trump's face looked like someone was making a fist inside a sock puppet.


[Stephen Colbert speaking] Woo! I don't know, what emotion those movements are supposed to convey, but I gotta say, they're a little suspicious.


She may not have pneumonia, but she is showing all the signs of dance fever.


[Hillary Clinton speaking] Woo! Okay.


Source: Youtube



Trump, Clinton and Katy Perry make case to voters, only one does it in the nude

No comments:

Post a Comment