Monday 16 January 2017

Katy Perry Proactiv Skincare Commercial Healthy Eating Helps Fight Acne!



[Upbeat music plays] Hi, I'm Katy Perry.


I love being a free spirit, onstage and off.


But when you suffer with acne blemishes, youdon't feel very free.


I tried everything to get rid of my acne,but nothing worked.


So one day, I ordered Proactiv Solution.


Within a couple of weeks, my skin clearedup FAST.


Now you can be clear too! With new Proactiv.


Now faster and gentler, for amazing skin-clearing results.


Who needs pimples? Not you.


New Proactiv sells for $40, but get it herefor just $19.


95, and we'll add these extras: a travel-size green tea moisturizer and ourzit-zapping refining mask.


I love the mask.


It dries up the zits really fast.


We'll even add this book of secrets for greatskin.


A combined value of $72 for just $19.


95.


Take action yourself.


Be Proactiv.


Call 1-800-PROACTIV or go to proactiv.


Com I'm talking about zits here, people!.


Source: Youtube



Katy Perry Proactiv Skincare Commercial Healthy Eating Helps Fight Acne!

No comments:

Post a Comment