Monday 16 January 2017

Ryan Gosling ve Emma Stone'dan Şarkı Tahmini | Challenge (Türkçe Altyazılı)



You get a little song Challenge (challenge) we wanted to do ONLY 1 RULE: THE NAME OF SINGING OK we go Yes, you guessed jump 'Say My Name' Destinys Child RYAN RULES does not LOVE No, you can not tell! '' Love Yourself '' Justin Bieber Emma in SO '' My mother does not love you, but everyone likes it, '' You did not understand it Said the song's title 'Trap Queen' Oh my god, you guys! Well, OK '' Arrogant words of the (smart mouth) I do not I? ' I was not like I am sorry about that Sorry, this is inappropriate '' Me and defediş the self-drive ' '' I've returned my head ' ''It's not a joke'' Ah.


My God! John Legend 'All Of Me' Oh you're so good at this game! 'Lonely goatherd high on a hill' ' 'Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo' He come to you? not to disappoint 'Tearin' Up My Heart '' NSYNC Sorry '' When I whistled for a cab and come close to the plate fresh (fresh) wrote '' '' I had dice in the mirror ' '' Fresh Prince ' What? Bella Good job! You do this time Many thanks for your quick progress What do you know Only're very good at predicting song You were great! Tell a failure to overcome in your career where you need us quickly This challenge But I tried Yeah, you try Yes, but we are focusing on the failure of OK I think it's beautiful experiment.


Source: Youtube



Ryan Gosling ve Emma Stone'dan Şarkı Tahmini | Challenge (Türkçe Altyazılı)

No comments:

Post a Comment